What does AIDES mean in Unit Measures?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AIDES in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unit Measures terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AIDES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AIDES mean?
- Pluto, Hades, Aides, Aidoneus(noun)
- (Greek mythology) the god of the underworld in ancient mythology; brother of Zeus and husband of Persephone
Discuss this AIDES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AIDES also stands for:
- Alert, Industrious, Dedicated, Energetic, and Service-oriented
- Analysis Intelligence Display and Exploitation System
- Asociación Indígena de Desarollo Economico y Social (Native Association for Economic and Social Improvement, Guatemala)
... see them all »