What does NBI mean in Clothes?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NBI in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Clothes terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NBI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NBI mean?
- NBI hf. is a state-run bank which operates in Iceland. 81.3% of the shares in the bank are owned by the Icelandic State Treasury, on behalf of the Icelandic State, while the remaining 18.7% of the shares are currently owned by the winding-up receivership for the old bankrupt Landsbanki. NBI was created 9 October 2008, after the government had taken control of the insolvent Landsbanki two days earlier and decided to split all domestic operations into this new surviving version of the bank, while leaving the remaining foreign operations of Landsbanki for bankruptcy and winding-up proceedings. The total assets value declined roughly to a third for the new bank, when comparing to the previous size for the old version of the bank. The number of employees were also reduced from 2770 in 2007, to only 1233 in 2012.
Discuss this NBI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NBI also stands for:
- Nanomaterial Biological Interactions
- Narrow Band Imaging
- NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- National Bridge Inventory
- National Building Inspectors
... and 28 more »