What does CATA mean in Schools?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CATA in the Community field in general and in the Schools terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CATA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CATA mean?
- the Latin and English form of a Greek preposition, used as a prefix to signify down, downward, under, against, contrary or opposed to, wholly, completely; as in cataclysm, catarrh. It sometimes drops the final vowel, as in catoptric; and is sometimes changed to cath, as in cathartic, catholic
Discuss this CATA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CATA also stands for:
- California Agricultural Teachers' Association
- California Athletic Trainers Association
- California Athletic Trainers' Association
- Cambodia Association of Travel Agents
- Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance
... and 21 more »