CLUB is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CLUB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLUB mean?
- a heavy stick, usu. thicker at one end than the other, suitable for use as a weapon; cudgel.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLUB also stands for:
- Christs Love Unconditionally Bestowing
- Clandestine League Unified by Borock
- Communication Leaders United Board
- Consistent Least Upper Bounds
- Contractors Legislators Unions And Business
... and 2 more »