What does JAE mean in Chat?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JAE in the Internet field in general and in the Chat terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JAE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JAE mean?
- Jae is a South African pop singer. Her debut solo single "Missing You" achieved several number-one placings over a range of radio categories. In Jae's home province of KwaZulu-Natal, the region's premier radio station, East Coast Radio, placed "Missing You" at No. 4 on its list of Top 100 Songs for 2002. This was the only South African song in the Top 20. The "Missing You" EP, also featuring the single "It's Over", became the first by a South African R&B artist to achieve platinum sales status in South Africa. Jae followed up with three other hit singles included on her debut album: "It’s Over", "I Love You" and "Falling”. In 2004 and 2005, Jae released the radio singles "I Found Love" and "Jaelousy", resulting in her having had six national radio hits in four years. "Missing You" was written in memory of Jae's sister Bronwyn and Jae's niece and nephew, who were killed in a car accident.
Discuss this JAE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JAE also stands for:
- J Allen Enterprises
- Japan Aviation Electronics
- Japanese Auto Extravaganza
- Java Application Environment
- Joint Admissions Exercise
... and 7 more »