What does FEAT mean in Mathematics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FEAT in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Mathematics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FEAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FEAT mean?
- a noteworthy or extraordinary act or achievement, usu. displaying boldness, skill, etc.:
Discuss this FEAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FEAT also stands for:
- Families for Early Autism Treatment
- Families For Effective Autism Treatment
- Feelings Emotions And Thoughts
- Final Engineering Acceptance Test
- Fusion Energy Advanced Tokamak
... see them all »