What does MME mean in Products?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MME in the Business field in general and in the Products terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MME mean?
- MME, or 2,4-dimethoxy-5-ethoxyamphetamine, is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. It is a dimethoxy-ethoxy analog of TMA-2. MME was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL, the minimum dosage is listed as 40 mg, and the duration listed as 6–10 hours. Shulgin gives MME a ++ on the Shulgin Rating Scale. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of MME.
Discuss this MME abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MME also stands for:
- Magnetic Molecular Energiz
- Magnetic Molecular Energizer
- Malaysian Monetary Exchange
- manhattan marketing ensemble
... and 31 more »