What does FIRM mean in Mathematics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FIRM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Mathematics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FIRM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FIRM mean?
- not soft or yielding when pressed; comparatively solid, hard, stiff, or rigid:
Discuss this FIRM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FIRM also stands for:
- Fair Immigration Reform Movement
- Field Inspection Reference Manual
- Film Industry Reform Movement
- Fiske Independent Race Management
- Flood Insurance Rate Map
... and 3 more »