What does KIDS mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand KIDS in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for KIDS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does KIDS mean?
- "Kids" is the third single from MGMT's album Oracular Spectacular. It was released as a single on October 13, 2005. The song was the center of a legal dispute with the former President of France, Nicolas Sarkozy, over the "insulting" compensation he offered for his illegal use of the song during a party conference. Rolling Stone's Kevin O'Donnell described the song as, "a noisy New Order-style synth jam". The version that appears on Oracular Spectacular is updated from earlier versions that appear on the group's EPs Time to Pretend and We Care. A track entitled "Kids" appears on the album Climbing to New Lows. On December 1, 2009, the track was announced as a nominee at the 52nd Grammy Awards in the category Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals.
Discuss this KIDS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
KIDS also stands for:
- Children's Comprehensive Services
- Keep it Direct and Simple
- Keep It Dry And Safe
- Kentuckiana Institute Of Developmental Services
- Kentucky Instructional Discipline Support
... and 18 more »