What does WILD mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WILD in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WILD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WILD mean?
- living in a state of nature; not tamed or domesticated:
Discuss this WILD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WILD also stands for:
- Big Lost Ogres Grab Giggling Elephants Rapidly
- International Wilderness Leadership Foundation
- The Word, Involvment, Love, and Dinner
- Wake Initiated Lucid Dream
- Wakefield Internet Learning Domain
... and 24 more »