What does SHIELD mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SHIELD in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SHIELD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SHIELD mean?
- a device used as a defense against blows or hurled objects, esp. a broad piece of armor carried on the arm or in the hand.
Discuss this SHIELD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SHIELD also stands for:
- Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate
- Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division
- Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division
- Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division
... see them all »