What does IALA mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IALA in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IALA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IALA mean?
- International Auxiliary Language Association(ProperNoun)
- An association founded in 1924 to study the establishment of an international auxiliary language. In 1951, IALA presented Interlingua to the public by publishing the Interlingua-English Dictionary and Interlingua Grammar. Abbreviated IALA.
Discuss this IALA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IALA also stands for:
- Intel Application Launch Accelerator
- Interlake Adult Learning Association
- International Association of Learning Alternatives
- International Association of Lighthouse Authorities
- Iowa Association of Legal Assistants
... and 1 more »