What does COPA mean in Legislation?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COPA in the Governmental field in general and in the Legislation terminology in particular.
Find a translation for COPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COPA mean?
- Coatomer subunit alpha is a protein that in humans is encoded by the COPA gene.
Discuss this COPA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COPA also stands for:
- California Organic Products Act
- Campaign on Property Accountability
- Canadian Owners and Pilots Association
- Canadian Owners Pilots Association
- Center On Policy Attitudes
... and 15 more »