What does BBA mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BBA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BBA mean?
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- The Bachelor of Business Administration is a bachelor's degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities, the degree is conferred upon a student after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. The BSBA - a variant on this degree - usually differs as regards to General educational requirements.
Discuss this BBA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BBA also stands for:
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administraion
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Backyard Brawlers Association
- Balmaceda, Chile
... and 28 more »