What does SPICE mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SPICE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SPICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SPICE mean?
- a pungent or aromatic vegetable substance, as pepper or cinnamon, used to season food.
Discuss this SPICE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SPICE also stands for:
- Selected Programs For Improving Catholic Education
- Sharing Praying Informing Contending Equipping
- Simulation of Polymorphic Interactome in Cancer Etiology
- Simulation Program For Integrated Circuit Emulation
- Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis
... and 27 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Senior Prevention Intervention Counseling Education on Amazon.com
- Search Senior Prevention Intervention Counseling Education on Google