SEED is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SEED in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SEED mean?
- the fertilized, matured ovule of a flowering plant, containing an embryo or rudimentary plant.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SEED also stands for:
- Save, Earn, Enjoy Deposits
- Savings for Education Entrepreneurship and Down payment
- Scholars for Empowerment and Educational Development
- Schools for Educational Evolution and Development
- Science Education and Economic Development
... and 27 more »