What does CLAM mean in States?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CLAM in the Regional field in general and in the States terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CLAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLAM mean?
- burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud; the shell closes with viselike firmness
Discuss this CLAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLAM also stands for:
- C Library for Audio and Music
- Child Language Ability Measures
- Cleared Level Adherence Monitoring
- Closed-Loop Automated Manufacture
- Credit Lyonnais Asset Management
... see them all »