What does CURE mean in Police?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CURE in the Governmental field in general and in the Police terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CURE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CURE mean?
- remedy, curative, cure, therapeutic(verb)
- a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
Discuss this CURE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CURE also stands for:
- California Unions for Reliable Energy
- Caucasians United for Reparations and Emancipation
- Certified Union of Restoration Experts
- Citizens United Resisting Euthanasia
- Clean Up the River Environment
... and 12 more »