What does CUP mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CUP in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CUP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CUP mean?
- a small, open container made of china, glass, metal, etc., usu. with a handle, used chiefly as a drinking vessel for hot beverages.
Discuss this CUP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CUP also stands for:
- Call User Proc
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian University Press
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Caribbean Utilities Company, Ltd.
... and 20 more »