SCORE is an abbreviation for:
Service Corps Of Retired Executives
Find a translation for SCORE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCORE mean?
- the record of points or strokes made by the competitors in a game or contest.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCORE also stands for:
- Schools Of California Online Resources For Education
- Schools Of California Online Resources For Educators
- Seek Conditions To Optimize And Reward Efficiency
- Selective Crime Occurrence Reduction Enforcement
- Senior Core Of Retired Executives
... and 23 more »