What does CLAP mean in Transportation?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CLAP in the Governmental field in general and in the Transportation terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CLAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLAP mean?
- to strike the palms of (one's hands) together, usu. repeatedly, esp. to express approval.
Discuss this CLAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLAP also stands for:
- C L A P Creative Ladies Are Powerful
- Carbohydrates, Lipid, Nucleic Acid, Protein
- Character, Location, Action, and Plot
- Command Line Application Popper
... and 5 more »