What does CAPE mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAPE in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAPE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAPE mean?
- a sleeveless garment of variable length, fastened at the neck and falling loosely from the shoulders, worn separately or attached to another garment.
Discuss this CAPE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAPE also stands for:
- Caffeic Acid PhenethylEster
- California Alliance For Pride And Equality
- Camp Attracting Prospective Educators
- Can't Always Pass Exams
- Cape Kennedy Precipitation Experiment
... and 24 more »