What does CRUD mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CRUD in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CRUD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CRUD mean?
- Slang. a deposit of filth, incrusted matter, or other objectionable substance. a despicable or disagreeable person. something worthless or objectionable. lies, exaggeration, or flattery. a vaguely defined disease or disorder, as a rash.
Discuss this CRUD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CRUD also stands for:
- Comedian Replacement Under Development
- Court Residential Treatment Center
- Create Read Update And Delete
- Create Read Update Delete
- Create Read Updated and Delete
... and 2 more »