What does BRAC mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRAC in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BRAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRAC mean?
- Brač is an island in the Adriatic Sea within Croatia, with an area of 396 square kilometres, making it the largest island in Dalmatia, and the third largest in the Adriatic. It is separated from the mainland by the Brač Channel, which is 5 to 13 km wide. The island's tallest peak, Vidova gora, or Mount St. Vid, stands at 778 m, making it the highest island point in the Adriatic. The island has a population of 14,436, living in numerous settlements, ranging from the main town Supetar, with more than 3,300 inhabitants, to Murvica, where less than two dozen people live. Bol Airport on Brač is the largest airport of all islands surrounding Split.
Discuss this BRAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRAC also stands for:
- Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee
- Bangladeshi Rural Advancement Committee
- Base Realignment And Closure
- Base Realignment and Closure (Commission)
- Basic Rest Activity Cycle
... and 16 more »