What does POLARIS mean in Geology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand POLARIS in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Geology terminology in particular.
Portable Observatories For Lithosphere Analysis And Research Investigating Seismicity
Find a translation for POLARIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does POLARIS mean?
- the polestar or North Star, a star of the second magnitude situated close to the north pole of the heavens, in the constellation Ursa Minor: the outermost star in the handle of the Little Dipper.
Discuss this POLARIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
POLARIS also stands for:
- People Often Learn About Reliability Issues Soon
- Performance Oil Lab And Reliable Information Service
- Performance Oil Laboratory And Reliable Information Services
- Plymouth Occupational Learning Advancement Resources and Inspirational Services
- Portable Observatories for Lithospheric Analysis and Research Investigating Seismicity
... and 8 more »