ACID is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ACID in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACID mean?
- a compound usu. having a sour taste and capable of neutralizing alkalis and turning blue litmus paper red, containing hydrogen that can be replaced by a metal or an electropositive group to form a salt, or containing an atom that can accept a pair of electrons from a base.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACID also stands for:
- Abstract Consciousness In Development
- Acer Gdr Reg S
- Adaptive COMSEC Interface Device
- Amstrad Cartridge Identification Device
- Analysis Console For Incident Databases
... and 10 more »