What does HERO mean in Community?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HERO in the field in general and in the Community terminology in particular.
Health Empowerment, Responsibility, and Opportunity
Find a translation for HERO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HERO mean?
- a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
Discuss this HERO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HERO also stands for:
- Electromagnetic Radiation Hazards
- Haemophilia Experiences Results and Opportunities
- Haemophilia Experiences Results Opportunities
- Hale Empowerment and Revitalization Organization
- Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance
... and 42 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Health Empowerment, Responsibility, and Opportunity on Amazon.com
- Search Health Empowerment, Responsibility, and Opportunity on Google