What does BATS mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BATS in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BATS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BATS mean?
- balmy, barmy, bats, batty, bonkers, buggy, cracked, crackers, daft, dotty, fruity, haywire, kooky, kookie, loco, loony, loopy, nuts, nutty, round the bend, around the bend, wacky, whacky(adj)
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
Discuss this BATS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BATS also stands for:
- Ballistic Aerial Target System
- Bar At The Shangri
- Batteries Batteries, Inc.
- Bay Area Title Services
- Bermuda Atlantic Time-series Study
... and 13 more »