What does HOOD mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HOOD in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HOOD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HOOD mean?
- a soft or flexible covering for the head and neck, either separate or attached to a cloak, coat, etc.
Discuss this HOOD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HOOD also stands for:
- Hanging Out Operation Discovery
- Haskell Object Observation Debugger
- Helping Others Obtain Destiny
- Hierarchical Object-Oriented Design
... see them all »