What does FARAD mean in Farming & Agriculture?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FARAD in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Farming & Agriculture terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FARAD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FARAD mean?
- farad, F(noun)
- the capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates
Discuss this FARAD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FARAD also stands for:
- Food Animal Residue Avoidance and Depletion
- Food Animal Residue Avoidance Databank
- Food Animal Residue Avoidance Databank (see also gFARAD)
- Food Animal Resistance Activity Database
... see them all »