BEAM is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for BEAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BEAM mean?
- any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, etc., used esp. as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BEAM also stands for:
- Balance, Energy, Attitude, and Motion
- Bank Environment Automation Manager
- BCNU, etoposide, cytarabine, melphalan, a chemotherapy regimen
- Bio Electric Assessment Method
- Biology, Electronics, Aesthetics, and Mechanics
... and 11 more »