What does MSN mean in Airport Codes?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MSN in the Regional field in general and in the Airport Codes terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MSN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MSN mean?
- MSN is a collection of Internet sites and services provided by Microsoft. The Microsoft Network debuted as an online service and Internet service provider on August 24, 1995, to coincide with the release of the Windows 95 operating system. The range of services offered by MSN has changed since its initial release in 1995. MSN was once a simple online service for Windows 95, an early experiment at interactive multimedia content on the Internet, and one of the most popular dial-up Internet service providers. MSN was primarily a popular Internet portal. Microsoft used the MSN brand name to promote numerous popular web-based services in the late 1990s, most notably Hotmail and Microsoft Messenger service, before reorganizing many of them in 2005 under another brand name, Windows Live. MSN.com was the 17th most visited domain name on the Internet.
Discuss this MSN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MSN also stands for:
- Dane County Regional Airport, Truax Field, Madison, Wisconsin
- Emerson Radio Corporation
- Major Shaft Network
- Make Some Noise
- Malaysian Society of Nephrology
... and 53 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Dane County Regional Airport - Truax Field, Madison, Wisconsin USA on Amazon.com
- Search Dane County Regional Airport - Truax Field, Madison, Wisconsin USA on Google