What does DEAR mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DEAR in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DEAR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DEAR mean?
- beloved, dear, dearest, honey, love(noun)
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
Discuss this DEAR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DEAR also stands for:
- Dearborn Bancorp, Inc.
- Department Of Energy Acquisition Regulation
- Describe Express Assert And Reinforce
- Developing The Economies Of Airport Regions
- Disease and Environmental Alert Report
... and 5 more »