What does AIDS mean in Meteorology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AIDS in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Meteorology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AIDS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AIDS mean?
- a disease of the immune system characterized by increased susceptibility to opportunistic infections, to certain cancers, and to neurological disorders: caused by a retrovirus and transmitted chiefly through blood or blood products that enter the body's bloodstream, esp. by sexual contact or contaminated hypodermic needles.
Discuss this AIDS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AIDS also stands for:
- σύνδροο επίκτητης ανοσοποιητικής ανεπάρκειας
- Academy of International Dental Studies
- Accident/Incident Data System
- Accretive Industrial Development Syndrome A non-medical term used in real estate
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Sydrome
... and 24 more »