What does VITAL mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VITAL in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VITAL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VITAL mean?
- of, pertaining to, or necessary to life:
Discuss this VITAL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VITAL also stands for:
- Validating Investment Tool for Advancing Life
- Values Initiative Teaching About Lifestyle
- Vancouver Interface for Trading Access Links
- Varied And Integrated Teaching And Learning
- Versatile Interoperable Technology Advancing Lives™
... and 8 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Vocational And Independence Training For Adult Life on Amazon.com
- Search Vocational And Independence Training For Adult Life on Google