CREATE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CREATE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CREATE mean?
- to cause to come into being, as something unique.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CREATE also stands for:
- Center For Research Education And Advocacy For Transformation And Empowerment
- Chaparral Robotics Engineers And Techno Explorers
- Christian Research Education Action Technical Enterprise
- Clinical Research Education Artistic And Therapeutic Endeavors
- Clinical Research Educational Artistic And Therapeutic Endeavors
... and 5 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Center For Risk And Economic Analysis Of Terrorism Events on Amazon.com
- Search Center For Risk And Economic Analysis Of Terrorism Events on Google