What does FOIA mean in International Business?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FOIA in the Business field in general and in the International Business terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FOIA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FOIA mean?
- With an altitude of 902 metres and a topographic prominence of 739 metres, Fóia is the highest mountain of Algarve, Portugal. It is part of the Serra de Monchique range and is located at 37°18′53″N 8°35′46″W / 37.314795°N 8.596244°W within Monchique parish. There is a paved road right to the summit which is topped by several telecommunication facilities including the Radar Station N°1 of the Portuguese Air Force. On a clear day the Atlantic Ocean is visible.
Discuss this FOIA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FOIA also stands for:
- Firearm Owner's Identification Act
- Foiafreedom Of Information Act
- Foiled Opportunity for Information Access
- Friends of Island Academy
... see them all »