What does COMET mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COMET in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Cooperative program for Operational Meteorology, Education, and Training
Find a translation for COMET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COMET mean?
- (astronomy) a relatively small extraterrestrial body consisting of a frozen mass that travels around the sun in a highly elliptical orbit
Discuss this COMET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COMET also stands for:
- California Oil Mentoring and Entrepreneurial Training
- California Online Mathematics Education Times
- Centre for Online and Multimedia Educational Technologies
- Children Of Many Educational Talents
- Children Of Missionaries Education and Training
... and 7 more »