What does IDC mean in Firms?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IDC in the Business field in general and in the Firms terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IDC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IDC mean?
- IDC is David McCarthy, a DJ/recording artist from London, UK. A major interview feature in leading international dance music publication DJ Mag recently declared "Electro iconoclast IDC isn't your typical DJ/producer - he's more like a multi-instrumentalist mix between Brian Wilson and DFA's James Murphy" IDC's releases have consistently received 5 star press reviews, starting with his debut single 'Scratch', through to the release of his debut album 'Overthrow The Boss Class' in 2008 and continuing to 2013 with subsequent album and single releases. Second album 'The Sun Is Always Shining Above The Clouds' saw the world's biggest selling dance magazine Mixmag write "IDC is back with a rich and diverse album made across five studios over 18 months" and make lead single "Eins Deux Tres" 'Tune Of The Month', describing it as "a beautifully compelling collage of Beach Boys-like vocal harmonies and electronic voices." An extensive programme of DJ dates at major music Festivals and 'Top 100' club venues have established IDC as a headline act throughout Europe and SE Asia. The third album from IDC is due for release in summer 2014.
Discuss this IDC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IDC also stands for:
- Conference for Interaction Design and Children
- I Don't Care
- I Don't Comprehend
- IDA C language source code file
- Idaho District Court
... and 73 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa on Amazon.com
- Search Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa on Google