What does BRICK mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRICK in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BRICK in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRICK mean?
- rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln; used as a building or paving material
Discuss this BRICK abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRICK also stands for:
- Balance Respect Integrity Character and Knowledge
- Better Residential Independent Contractor Konsortium
- Brotherhood Respect Intelligence Conduct and Knowledge
- Building Responsible Intelligent And Compassionate Kids
- Burma, Russia, India, China, South Korea
... see them all »