What does CREATE mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CREATE in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CREATE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CREATE mean?
- make, create(verb)
- make or cause to be or to become
Discuss this CREATE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CREATE also stands for:
- Center For Research Education And Advocacy For Transformation And Empowerment
- Center For Risk And Economic Analysis Of Terrorism Events
- Chaparral Robotics Engineers And Techno Explorers
- Christian Research Education Action Technical Enterprise
- Clinical Research Education Artistic And Therapeutic Endeavors
... and 11 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Coach Reward Educate Accountability Trending And Excitement on Amazon
- Search Coach Reward Educate Accountability Trending And Excitement on Google