What does PROUD mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PROUD in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PROUD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PROUD mean?
- feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which you measure your self-worth; or being a reason for pride
Discuss this PROUD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PROUD also stands for:
- Peacefully Resolving Our Unsettled Differences
- People Reaching Out for Unity and Diversity
- People Reaching Out to Understand Depression
- People Researchers Organisations Using Design
- People Researchers Organizations Using Design
... and 4 more »