What does OGI mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OGI in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OGI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OGI mean?
- Ogi is a city located in the central part of Saga Prefecture on the island of Kyushu, Japan. As of February 1, 2010, the city has an estimated population of 45,387 and a population density of 475 persons per km². The total area is 95.85 km². The modern city of Ogi was established on March 3, 2005, from the merger of the former town of Ogi, absorbing the towns of Ashikari, Mikatsuki and Ushizu. Ogi District was dissolved as a result of this merger. It has gradually come to be known as the city with the highest consumption of yōkan in Japan.
Discuss this OGI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OGI also stands for:
- Obyedinyenoye Gumanitarnoye Izdatelstvo
- Ocular Genomics Institute
- Office of Global Initiatives
- Oil and Gas International
- Oklahoma Genetics Inc
... and 4 more »