What does TARGET mean in Police?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TARGET in the Governmental field in general and in the Police terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TARGET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TARGET mean?
- an object, usu. marked with concentric circles, to be aimed at in shooting practice or contests.
Discuss this TARGET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TARGET also stands for:
- Task Authority Recognition Grouping Evaluation And Timing
- Technology Applications Readiness Grants For Empowering Texas
- The Annual Rec Gambling Entry Tournament
- Time For Audit Review Guidelines Education and Training
- Tourism Assessment And Resource Growth Evaluation Team
... and 6 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Team Approach Regarding Gang Enforcement Techniques on Amazon.com
- Search Team Approach Regarding Gang Enforcement Techniques on Google