What does ADAC mean in Housing?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADAC in the Community field in general and in the Housing terminology in particular.
Average Daily Accommodation Charge
ADAC is the avarage unit rate for single occupancy of all units rented for single occupancy in a facility not including the tax. The ADAC applies only to bed and breakfast, hostel, hotel, motel, or public lodging facilities. It is used to determine in a facility is tax exempt.
Find a translation for ADAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADAC mean?
- The ADAC is Germany's and Europe's largest automobile club, with more than 18 million members in May 2012. It was founded on May 24, 1903 as "Deutsche Motorradfahrer-Vereinigung" and was renamed in 1911. Today it is still the largest motorcyclist association in the world with 1.5 million members.
Discuss this ADAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADAC also stands for:
- A D A C Laboratories
- Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Council
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company
- Advanced Digital Acoustic Coding
- Allgemeine Deutscher Automobil-Club (General German Automobile Association)
... and 4 more »