ROOT is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ROOT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ROOT mean?
- a part of the body of a plant that develops, typically, from the radicle and grows downward into the soil, anchoring the plant and absorbing nutriment and moisture.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ROOT also stands for:
- Reaching Out To Others Together
- Religious Of Orthodox Tradition
- Roots Object Oriented Technologies
- The Rules Opponents Officials And Tradition
... see them all »