What does CORT mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CORT in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CORT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CORT mean?
- an eminent Dutch engraver, went to Venice, lived with Titian; engraved some of his pictures; went to Rome and engraved Raphael's "Transfiguration"; executed over 150 plates, all displaying great accuracy and refinement (1536-1578).
Discuss this CORT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CORT also stands for:
- Caribbean Ocean Racing Triangle
- commercial origin ruggedized technology
- Committee on Regional Training
- Crime Observation And Reporting Training
... see them all »