VISA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for VISA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VISA mean?
- an official endorsement made on a passport, permitting the bearer to enter the country making the endorsement.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VISA also stands for:
- Vacation Insurance Savings Account
- Vancomycin Intermediate Staphlococcus Aureus
- Vancomycin-intermediate (VISA) infection
- Vatican International Services Agency
- Very Important School Assignments
... and 13 more »