What does IVP mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IVP in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IVP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IVP mean?
- intravenous pyelogram, IVP(noun)
- X-ray picture of the kidneys and ureters after injection of a radiopaque dye
Discuss this IVP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IVP also stands for:
- Improved Version Podbot
- Initial Value Problem
- Institutional Venture Partners
- Integrated Vacuum Processing
- Integration Verification Plan
... and 8 more »