POME is an abbreviation for:
Pragmaton Office Of Medical Education
Find a translation for POME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does POME mean?
- the characteristic fruit of the apple subfamily, as an apple, pear, or quince, in which the edible flesh arises from the greatly swollen receptacle and not from the carpels.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
POME also stands for:
- Palm Oil Mill Effluent
- Policy, Organization, Measurement, and Evaluation
- Possibly Ok Multicast Encryption
- Prisoner Of Mother England
- Prisoners Of Mother England
... see them all »